Software Engineer in SOClass Platform Area
The SOClass™ Platform team creates the SOClass™ Application Server and SOClass™ Client. SOClass™ is an integrated platform in which underlying technologies are interconnected to provide an efficient, robust and rapid means of developing and deploying medium to large-scale computerized business systems. SOClass™ is built from the ground-up to offer powerful solutions for the sphere of governmental applications envisioning secure distributed processing over the Internet.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Master degree in computer science or equivalent;
- 3 or more years professional experience as a software engineer;
- Good command of English language (spoken and written);
- Experience with Java (or C/C++), OOP, XML and SQL;
- Open-minded person, willing to learn and develop;
- Experience in writing Specifications and Design documents and UML modeling.
- Take part in the whole development life-cycle with specification, design, implementation, testing and customer support;
- Apply new technologies according the project requirements;
- Follow the project/company standards and team working procedures.
- Active role in the design and development of SOClass™ Platform;
- Friendly work-environment in a team of highly talented people;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Competitive benefit package.
Your personal data will be used only for recruitment purposes. Thank you for your interest!