SOClass 2.2.32 – Key Features
- Improvement in the SOClass Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL DB Drivers: The process of modifying a table column is changed: now it is handled by SQL queries according to the current DB engine specification. If this method doesn’t succeed the change is made using a temporary table.
- SOClass SQL: New Wrapper methods for JDBC drivers compiled with Java 1.3, 1.4, 1.5.
- SOClass AppServer, SOClass DBAppServer: Now support adding properties when creating SQL connections.
- SOClass MAST: Added implementations in ‘nongui’ mode – to prompt user for confirmation of auto changed module states. Now database tables changes are processed through SQL queries. If the SQL queries fail, then the old way through temporary tables is used.
- SOClass Server-API:
- Added support for custom MBeans.
- The ConnectionManager prevents setting the autocommit property of a shared connection to false.
- SOClass Core-API: The GCFOrderFindItemStructure method allows the find operation result to be ordered by create/update time.