SOClass 2.2.30 – Key Features
This version will require a new activation key when upgrading to it!
- Special features: SOClass Silent Installer and SOClass Installation Simulation.
- Added support for showing the document status in the Finder results table.
- The HighlightDocumentFilter class has been added in order to show any misconfiguration in the facet patterns.
- Added support of I/O streams in the Archiving API.
- Implemented loggable Connection, Statement and PreparedStatement to log all ‘update’ queries without actually executing them over the database.
- JDBCDriver, DefaultDriver improved: added a new method: getStringLiteralQuote(); it returns a string that represents the quotation symbol around object names in the SQL queries.
- Added a check via the JDBC driver whether the current table is a system table.
- Improvement in the SOClass Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL DB Drivers: Added support for reading and writing of BLOB and CLOB fields. Used new properties and methods from the StringUtil class. Added implementation of 2 new methods: isSystemTable() and getStringLiteralQuote().
- New locale: Amharic, Ethiopia (am_ET).