SOClass 2.2.29 – Key Features
This version will require a new activation key when upgrading to it!
SOClass Application Server is fully compatible with Java 8.
- XML UI: The Visual Page of an e-document can be created using the XML format and styling.
- The XML-UI export option is added in the SOClass Built-in Designer. It can be used to export to XML format the visual page of an existing e-document and then use it as a base to create via XML a new e-document’s VP.
- Some operations can be set to requite user authentication (in need or want mode).
- New so.login.AtSign property available in the server.properties file. If it is set to true and an internal e-mail message is sent to a user with @ symbol in the username, the message will be sent to this user not to an external e-mail address.
- Some special symbols (like @) are not allowed in the login username anymore. For old usernames containing such symbols, the invalid character is marked in red in the User Profiles administration e-document.
- Optimization of the RPC calls.